Saturday, September 22, 2007

Man, this post is worth about 18,000 words.

And then there was nun.

The Tiber is pretty. Pretty dirty.


Representing the street.

Max Working is still real.


Campo de' Fiori, which is really exciting if you like vegetables and shopping.


It's all inside.


Max Working told me a story about some Monk that was crucified for heresy. I call him the resentful monk. I think he looks like Nick.


So these are some ruins that Mussolini dug up and made better. They belonged to Nero or Pompey or someone. Now they are filled with cats.



Very Zelda 2.

Il gatto!


Do not abandon your cats here, please.

I could not get enough of these ruins. Fortunately, we'll be touring them later.


A-maze-ing.

This building looks great. I have nothing to say other than it looks great.

We ranted and raved about the terrace. I don't think any of you can appreciate how amazing sitting on the roof of a building in Rome in the morning is. Seriously, this terrace should be used in recruiting brochures for this program.


Max is ready to terrace apart.


This inscription is talking about historical efforts to get rid of trash dating back to a long time ago.


This bridge dates back to the original Rome. No one has broken it yet.

3 comments:

Alec said...

Man... and that's not even counting the words.

shoelaceofdoom said...

These are so surreal to me.

Stacy said...

I heard they sponsor guerilla neutering to prevent further stray cats.