Monday, October 22, 2007

That's the way I like it and I never get bored

I had one of the best weekends of my life last weekend. We went to Ischia, an island off the coast of Naples, where I had two meals that EQUALED Il Gatto e Il Volpe. We were taken care of by a quaint family that ran the youth apartments who cooked us the best home food I've ever had. Each family member had a different speciality (pizza, pasta, seafood, fruits) and all of the food (including the fish) was as fresh as could be. I had a swordfish steak for 9 EURO.

And here we run into the principal problem of this chronicle -- I'm having too many adventures too quickly to adequately recount. I have written them down in my notebook, and maybe at the end of the trip I will go back over them.

But for right now, life is moving too fast for verbose contemplation.

4 comments:

shoelaceofdoom said...

GOOD. That's the way it should be. With whom did you voyage to this idyllic land? Same group as last time?

Alyssa said...

I was going to comment with the words "good, that's the way it should be," but I guess I'll just say "yay."

Yay.

Anonymous said...

God I hate you.

Pranks said...

1. This was actually an entirely different group.

2. Yay!

3. You shouldn't hate God. He had nothing to do with anything I'm doing in Italy.